Dr. Yaser Habrawi graduated from University of Aleppo in Syria in 1980. He brings nearly 25 years of experience in ophthalmology and ophthalmic surgery to our Dubai LASIK clinic. He has special interest and is experienced in the anterior segment and performing phacoemulsification surgeries (cataract surgery with no stitches), as well as foldable intraocular lens implants, keratoplasty (corneal transplant surgery), glaucoma surgery and squint surgery.
Specialist Ophthalmologist and LASIK Surgeon in Dubai at The Atlanta Vision Clinic.
Dr. Huda is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, specializing in anterior segment surgeries:
- She has performed thousands of LASIK surgery procedures.
- She has 10 years experience in refractive surgery.
Dr. Huda is a member of the:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
- Iraqi Society of Ophthalmologists
- Jordanian Medical Association
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS)
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
Her certifications include:
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (FRCSEd), 2003
- ICO, 2002
- Fellow of Iraqi Commission for Medical Specialization/Oph (FICMS), 1997
- MB,ChB, 1990
Her charity work includes:
- Free Medical Festival, UAE
- Manar Al Iman charity school, UAE
Learn More About Dr. Ashraf on Google+